The news for last couple of months has me brokenhearted, and unfortunately I get angry when my heart is broken, so...fair warning.
- Police shooting or choking Black and Brown men is an almost weekly occurrence.
- Supplying weapons and money to a country bombing the civilian population back to the stone age.
- Air raids on Iraq.
- Troops in Iraq.
- NSA and CIA spying on everyone, including their own people.
- Reporters arrested trying to cover the protests in St. Louis over the shooting of a unarmed black teenager.
- Republicans and Democrats fighting over minutia so that there is no real governance.
- Mass shootings… again, almost weekly.
- Children…CHILDREN…being detained and sent back to their countries to die with hateful protests calling for those children to go home.
|Sen. McCarthy keeping the US "safe"|