Translate

Friday, February 7, 2020

Future Friday: Organize! CORRECTIONS

Two corrections need to be made to the blog posted February 7th

1. I was wrong. It was not McGovern but Eugene McCarthy who was running in the Democratic primaries in 1968.

2.  And I was wrong in saying that Pres. Trump mentioned Climate Change.  To be precise, Pres. Trump said " To protect the environment, days ago, I announced that the United States will join the One Trillion Trees Initiative, an ambitious effort to bring together government and the private sector to plant new trees in America and all around the world."  He never mentioned Climate Change.  

I am often accused of hearing what I want to hear, and this time it is true...so Greta Thunberg...no hope there YET.
   
I am deeply sorry.  Please forgive me.  
I promise to get folks younger and smarter than me to look over my blogs.  

- Kathleen